


This is my first entry so I hope it works! So many friends keep asking whats going on with me and Enzo so we figured this was the best way to keep everyone updated! Since it is now my glorious September week off from work (at times like this I could teach forever) I have the time to catch up on getting this webpage together. It really is hard to keep in touch with people after you have graduated! You can see from the pics that I went to Brazil this summer with my mom. I think she liked it...but most importantly she really liked Enzo. If you don't know by now, Enzo and are officially engaged. I have also put a picture in from Scott's wedding; he got married July 23rd. Then I was in Ilene's wedding (which unfortunately I don't have any pics, but I will say she looked beautiful!) This week however, I have done nothing except several doctor's appointments, going to the gym(becoming more and more addicted the spinning), seeing friends, and spending some great times with my little Bruiser. For those of you who don't know, I move into my apartment October 28th, so this week I have also been finishing up business with apartment matters. Going back to the part about me and Enzo... things have been progressing little by little but the main thing is that is is progressing!!! We are just waiting on a few forms to get to our lawyers office in Miami and then we will be ready to officially file for the petition of the fiance visa. Once we file it could take 3-4 months before it is passed. Which would probably be around Jan. or Feb. When Enzo is here we have 90 days to get hitched. Right now we are seriously contemplating the idea of Las Vegas. My family is up for it and so are most of our friends. YAY! It's crazy to think we might or might not be married in 5 months! whoaaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment