December 30, 2005
Dear Petitioner:
The State Department’s National Visa Center has recently received an approved I-129 petition filed on behalf of your fiancé. This letter is to let you know that within a week the petition will be forwarded to the appropriate visa-issuing post where you visa interview will take place:
Our records show that you filed the I-129 petition for:
The case will be processed at:
Post: RIO DE JANEIRO
CONSULADO GERAL DOS ETADOS UNIDOS, SECAO
CONSULAR
AV PRESIDENTE WILSON, 147 CASTELO
RIO DE JANEIRO, 20030-020
BRAZIL
Your fiancé will soon receive a packet with instructions from the consular section at this post on how to apply for the K1 visa at that post and what documents will be required.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Paige!
Congrats to you both.
I got here through your orkut profile.
If you guys need any help with the process (doubts with the forms, etc) you can write to the email I created just for this. I created that community but had to pass to Wal because I was having a bunch of wk helping people. So I decided to slow down a little bit. But my email still active. Feel free to write me if you both need, ok?
Good luck!
Luciana.
(lu.kayone@gmail.com)
Post a Comment