


This was probably one of the last things I did in Brazil before moving to the States. I needed to take taht trip. I love my uncle (Inácio) and aunt (Maria José) and they aren't even my REAL relatives, she was adopted by my mom's aunt. When I told them how much I loved them even thought they weren't my blood she said: "I love you too, but we are the same blood: Jesus' "... ain't taht nice? It is really good to realize how everybody has a chance to know God no matter what church they go to (they are catholics) even though some protestants try to label people.I went fishing with a nephew of my uncle's and a friend of his, I drank the milk straight from the cow (still warm with some chocolate), my aunt made doce de leite (some kinda Sweeten Condensed Milk) for me, we talked about Paige a lot (I even suggested calling the prettiest cow there after Paige, she is so cute, I mean, they are... so the cow's name is Lauren (Paige's middle name) haha) They talked all the time about Paige running away from the vulture and how she says "awww" all alot.
We also went to Church after Carnaval for Ashe Wednesday (that preceeds the Lent) . My aunt convinced me to go there and it was really nice, I thought of Paige a lot because the church there is holding a campaign to "include" people with disabilities into the Kingdom. My aunt cried and prayed for us. They really love Paige and wanna see us happy.
I think we really needa spend more time there next time Paige and I come to Brazil. They really love us with Real love in their hearts!!! I I love them too...
ENZO...
No comments:
Post a Comment