Monday, April 24, 2006

6 Flags-April 23, 2006

No domingo fomos ao Six Flags (um parque aqui em Atlatna que tem montanhas-russas). On Sunday we went to Six Flags.
Aqui estao algumas fotos (vontade de bater no Robin, nao nA Robin;) Here are some pics (I felt like beating Robin up, I mean not the she-Robin that went with us but he-Robin that was at the park ;) ....

Foi muito legal andar numa montanha-russa-americana pela primeira vez (maior que as do Ita Parque). It was good riding an American Rollercoaster for the first time (bigger than the ones I was used to in Belo Horizonte).

Ficamos la de 12:00 ate as 9:00 quando fechou. We were there from 12:00 to 9:00 when it closed. (I feel like I am repeating my-own-self)

A foto com a turma do Loonie Toonies e meio comproMetedora.... como podem ver enquanto eu inocentemente poso para a foto o Piu-Piu esta tentando algo mais com total apoio do Perna Longa (que apenas esboca um sorriso malicioso).
The pic with the Loonie Toons is kinda "revealing"... as y'all can see while I unawarely pose for the photo Tweetie is trying to "make a move" having Bugs Bunny total approval (the latter has just a malicious grin on his face)... :-0
A posicao do Pinta tambem nao eh muito masculina: um lado do garoto que poucos conheciamos, eh perceptivel que o elemento nem mesmo se da conta do fato de sua namorada estar logo ao seu lado (alias com um Patolino mal-intencionado por perto)... Pintas pose is not what one would call masculine: a facet of this individual that just a few of his friends know, it noticable that he doesn't even care about the fact that his girlfriend is right beside him (btw with a "second-intentioned" Daffy Duck nearby)...


Bom, foi muito legal, queria que minha familia e amigos tambem pudessem estar la com a gente... espero que um dia estejam... Well, it was sweet, i wish my family and friends could have been there with us... I hope someday they'll be...






No comments: