Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Long Awaited Day- June 3, 2006 / O Grande Dia










After 3 years of knowing each other, we were finally able to relax and enjoy being united together. We also enjoyed being surrounded by friends and family. The ceremony was performed at the Sandestin Hilton Hotel during a sunset ceremony. As I walked down the pavilion toward the beach the crowd was clapping and you could hear the dads tell their little girls, "Look at the princess." Once I got down to my groom, I was surprised when the preacher kept referring to Enzo as Ezo...hahahaha..it was hilarious. After the ceremony we all gathered down by the ocean and threw shells as wishes for me and Enzo. Then we had a champaign toast. It really was a great day!

3 anos depois de conhecer um ao outro, nós finalmente conseguimos relaxar e aproveitar a união. Foi legal estarmos ceercados de amigos e familiares. A cerimônia aconteceu no Hotel Hilton de Sandestin durante o por do sol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Paz of the Mr. Jesus, my dear siblings.

Here it is Alexsander Nardoni of the Christian church Maranata of the District of the Glory (Contagem/MG) - Brazil

I am always visiting your blog.

I am mounting one to me and am going to put some our siblings' our photos besides of his mother and of your brother.

I hope that our relationship always extends until the return of the Mr. Jesus.

Send me their address there so that I can send them their address of the Christian church MARANATA closer so that vc can carry for Page and your family for shake her.

Do not repair in the English because it is more or less.

Hugs of your siblings in Christ.

Alexsander Nardoni Alves


In case they want to link me it is alone to remember. +55 31 31 3391-2538 / +55 31 31 8883-6252
+55 31 31 3329-6409 (Toshiba do Brazil)