All we get to see is the mailbox?
congrats. maybe one day I'll be able to join the two of you in the joys of homeownership....
Congrats again. When do we get to see the house?
girl! put some pics of THE HOUSE on here pelo amor de Deus e tudo santo!!!
Tsc,tsc,tsc...Couple of months away from Brazil and already making fuzz, huh, Horus?How may times I have to tell you, 'Whenever you buy a new house put the HOUSE'S PICS on first!', heh??Lol... Get us those pics hurry up, Beloved Couple, hurry up, otherwise I'll fly up there and have your asses slapt! You hear me!? lol Peace!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
5 comments:
All we get to see is the mailbox?
congrats. maybe one day I'll be able to join the two of you in the joys of homeownership....
Congrats again. When do we get to see the house?
girl! put some pics of THE HOUSE on here pelo amor de Deus e tudo santo!!!
Tsc,tsc,tsc...Couple of months away from Brazil and already making fuzz, huh, Horus?
How may times I have to tell you, 'Whenever you buy a new house put the HOUSE'S PICS on first!', heh??
Lol... Get us those pics hurry up, Beloved Couple, hurry up, otherwise I'll fly up there and have your asses slapt! You hear me!? lol Peace!
Post a Comment