This is Enzo "speaking".
I've been using Broadvoice, a VOIP telefone. It uses a little adpater to conect a regular phone to the internet (cable or DSL) modem. The quality is the same or better than regular phones. You can call the U.S. and Canada UNLIMITED with the basic plan, but you can also sing up for their UNLIMITED WORLD PLUS plan that allows you to call UNLIMITED TO MORE THAN 35 COUNTRIES. That's how I've been talking to my family and friends for ours and only paying the $35/month for the phone line.
Basic plan for UNLIMITED WORLD plan is only about $20/month and that includes 21 countries. Broadvoice also has features like voicemail that you can listen to over the internet, call forwarding, minutes balance online, etc, etc... much cheaper than any other phone company and you get to keep your old number. Oh and you can use it wherever you go in the world that has broadband internet connection, just take the adapter with you. By the way, VOIP phones now offer 911 service free.
I love it!
I'll leave a referral link here. Whoever wants to sign up, please sign up through our link:
Sign up for BroadVoice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment