I miss my childhood. Dont get me wrong here, I like being an adult... the thing is that with adulthood comes responsibilities and you only see your friends every once in a while. I have a new home, have had it actually for a little over a year now. I like it a lot, but speaking of responsibilities, now I have to take care of this house, or should I say home? Both I guess... I'm the man of the house here. If I don't look after this house and it's other two inhabitants I'll be failing my purpose in life, not only my purpose but my goal... Worries can get in the way of you and your friends and family, you constantly snap at them. That has happened to me, constant mood swings. In the end, I hope they all know that I love them and that I do have emotional issues, it's not their fault.
I like this new house. The thing is that it is far from where most of my friends live, it's quite a long ways... Oh my friends, I miss the time when we were all close to one another. It didn't take any planning ahead of time to get together, we were all there. Those were good days, nothing to worry about, just eat, have fun and learn a new thing every now and then...
That house, just thinking of it makes me want to be there. I can feel that cozy environment, surrounded by friends, family and good times. Still good, but now memories... That comforter, soft, I can still feel it on my skin, soft, so relaxing to lie on it, so soft. I still remember the patterns on it, I know exactly where each colorful square is on it, its coordinates, I always slept on the same spot, I remember like it was today: where the yellow and blue squares intersect with orange and green ones.
I want to be there sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I love my new house. It's just that the old house was where I was saved. Lots of good stuff happened there. I want to be there often, actually.
Sometimes I feel like crawling up the stairs and just breaking into the door of my old bedroom. But I know I have my mom and dad to go back to in my new home. And I have to take care of them...
And a 15-minute car ride... I enjoy it, it also gives me time to get comfortable with the idea that I don't have my old bedroom. On the other hand I can always see my friends Tessa, Pete and Joe...
By. BRUISER SILVA, on the dawg-blawg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahaha, you two are both crazy. I could swear it was Enzo at first... but it started to get a little weird, I thought he was losing his mind.
Post a Comment