This past Saturday, April 26 2008, I got one step closer to my American Citizenship... I got my fingerprints done (or biometrics) at the shady USCIS branch in Atlanta...
I had sent them the forms for removal of conditions on residency a month ago, then I got a letter for the appointment that pleased them the most (1pm on a Saturday)...
Now we have to wait for my 10 year permanent resident card... in between, after a year with this new card I can actually apply for the citizenship test that not even Americans pass... go figure...
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm glad things are moving along :)
i want to take this test and see how i would fair. maybe there's one online i could take. i heard its pretty ridiculous.
The test was ridiculously easy. They even give you a sample of 100 questions from which to study. Piece of cake!
Post a Comment