Sunday, August 17, 2008
Really great Visa news
Friday Enzo had an appointment at the Brazilian consulate to renew his passport. While he was there he decided to ask about my Brazilian visa since it recently expired in May. I have been kinda nervous about trying for another one since now they have gotten stricter about the length of stay they are giving out (some friends I know have even only gotten 1 week visas!). Well we were both pleasantly surprised to find out that after three years of marriage I can apply for a permanent residence card and I don't even have to live there! Also, even just after 2 years of marriage I can get a 5 year visa. They said it would just be important for us to go to the consulates office in person to receive this. This is great news for two people have struggled so much in the past with immigration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment