Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's a girl!

We went in yesterday to have an ultrasound and we found out we are having a little baby girl! Everything looked great and healthy! Thank God!

Here is our sweet little girl's profile!
Mom, Dad, and Enzo went with me...we all had bets on what it would be. I must not have very much motherly inuition because I really thought it was a boy (so did mom and Enzo)...Dad was the winner. We all got to watch our little girl kick and play. she was having a blast inside the womb. Funny because I don't really feel her kick that often. As I laid there though I would feel a kick inside my stomach and then I would see it on the screen!!! It makes it so much more real when you actually see it.

The ultrasound tech took measurements of EVERYTHING. We got to see the heartbeating (and hear it). She also counted every bone and organ in her body. Everything was there! At this point she weighs 3/4lb.

After the ultrsound I met with the nurse practitioner and she said things were exactly the way they should be. And to top the trip off the whole family made a trip to Belks to buy PINK baby clothes!



To the right is a picture of the baby's foot. I think they caught this picture when she was kicking me.











Here is a picture showing that she is ALL girl!!!











2 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! I love ultrasounds!!!

Heather Johnson said...

Yea! More posts like this :) Keep 'em coming :) I have been on the prowl as well for cute baby stuff. I can't wait to meet this beautiful, healthy baby :)