Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The pumpking



This is the pumpkin we splurged on (yes I say splurged because I I don't think I have ever spent $20 on a pumpkin). Enzo carved away on Saturday morning...and for those of you who actually know Enzo know that he loves to do things as a child would do them. For example, sometimes I catch him watching Saturday morning cartoons or better yet...Bill Nye the Science Guy. Needless to say carving a pumpkin was a fun event for him.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Cute pumpkin. We'll have to carve one with Camden when we get to the states next week. :) Also, I love the pic of the family w/ pumpkin. Preggo pics are always so fun. Sadly, I'm still not showing much yet, but that's just how I am. I start busting out around month 7 1/2 or 8. So we'll see. :) Also, I just read about the Sean story. I cry when I think about David standing outside the apartment thinking he's going to get to see his son, then doesn't. Argh! I'm so frustrated about the situation, and it's not even me. (p.s. I get my Brazilian Green Card in 4 months....glad that process is almost over!) If you do it, it's cheap here and actually didn't take too long, compared to the US process.