Friday, November 14, 2008

15 more weeks:)

This Thursday I turned a whopping 25 weeks pregnant. It's going to by really fast. I still forget that I am pregnant all the time. I wonder when that will end. Wednesday I went to the doctor. I had the yummy glucose test...seriously it wasn't that bad. I had fruit punch:) Now let's pray I don't have gestational diabetes.
The doc said everything looked great. My appointments are now 2 weeks apart instead of 4 weeks. I heard her heartbeat and it was at a beautiful rate of 140.

Enzo has been out of town (again in California). I am so glad he doesn't travel as much as he used to. It's not right to be apart from your husband. I don't think God created us to do that.

One more week till Thanksgiving break! I need it more than ever. I have a lot planned during this time..for example...I plan on sleeping late, drinking coffee (decaf of course), sitting on facebook, making hot chocolate for Enzo as he works from home, and again sleep some more. It is going to be a grand week.

No comments: