Today we had even more fun. Tom and Wendy, as they did the first day, cooked for us.
We laughed, watched the Gators X Alabama game (go Gators!). Ron and I played bumper pool and FuzBall. Fun! We went to downtown and looked at art and (wooden, usually rustic) furniture.
We also gathered some wood for the bonfire at night which was pretty good. Ron even burned an old Christmas tree.
Sherry and Ron picked a small Christmas tree which we decorated with snow flakes made of wires and beads from 2 kits Paige bought before getting here.
Of course, when we went to get some more liqueur, all the guys were talking about the woman that had a mustache. Since I was the last one to leave the store, they were all crammed in Sherry's Jeep waiting for my reaction which was: "What?! I can't believe I never noticed it"!...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment