Well I said I would only be on bed rest for a week but I was wrong. The doctor asked me to continue just for one more additional week. Argh. So this past week I laid around for the 2nd week in a row. Not to mention I was wasting my maternity leave!!! I was planning on taking the full 12 weeks that is allowed away from my job. Well these past 2 weeks have brought me down to only having 10 weeks! I am trying to be positive because I know this is a gift form God. It is mine and Enzo's last time to just be us.
As for work...I am planning on going back Monday come rain or high water! The doctor had told me that as long as I was on my 36 week mark I was okay because by then the baby is developed.
Also, while I am on my rant of maternity... Brazil just passed a law that allows women 6 months of PAID maternity leave!!! Here we only get 3 and it isn't even paid! Do babies in the USA not really matter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there! Only a month left!
Post a Comment