Saturday, August 08, 2009

Biometrics Day (Fingerprinting)

Today Enzo went to get fingerprinted for the 4th time (that we can remember) since he started his life of Immigration.

So much has happened in the past fours years I can't even begin to comprehend it all.

The citizenship process is actually optional. He could just continue to renew his greencard but one thing we both learned is the importance of being an American citizen. It's cost us a lot of money and a lot of time but in the end it will be completely worth it all. One thing that is nice is that we are both to the age where we get it. Everything we are doing and we are paying for (I think that makes it more special).

We are appreciative and value the entire process.
Dad and Scott (my brother) went with Enzo to get his biometrics (I went shopping with Mom).

Enzo said that he was in and out within 25 minutes... the fastest it has ever been done.
Next step... Interview and test! We will keep you posted on any updates.


Note from Enzo: I really love the U.S. and think it is completely worth going through this process to be an even more integral part of a nation that provides an equal opportunity (in essence) to everyone who tries hard.

I'll be proud to be an American... I already am anyways...

This is where I have my wife, had my baby (Evie) and live... I love this land!

No comments: