Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year New Beginnings

Let me first start off by saying how much I hate New Year's Resolutions.  I have yet to meet anyone that has ever kept one! If you have I would love to hear about it...

So far this year has gotten off to a great start.  I know a lot of people were ready to see 2009 disappear. For us, 2009 was one of our best years.  There are the obvious reason....EVIE.  But we also feel like things began to come together for us.  When Enzo first moved to the US we really struggled with him finding a job.  Finally, he resorted to working in a Chic-fil-a.  We laugh at the time he went in for his interview and he told them he had a college degree and spoke 3 (sometimes 4) languages.  He was out of place but it was where God had him.  We think it is a little ironic that Enzo was looking for a job when everyone else had one...now it is the opposite.  God's perfect timing provided when we needed it!
Now we are hoping for an exciting 2010..it should be filled with lots of things.  One of the main things we are excited about seeing happen is Enzo's mom coming to the states.  She has never traveled so it should be quite interesting!  She will be staying with us hopefully for about 3 months.  We are thinking she might arrive late summer/early fall but of course this all depends upon immigration.  It will be our first together Christmas all together!

 

No comments: