You're obsessed with Halloween. Have been since we came back from Brazil in July. "I want Halloween!" or "I want to watch Mickey Halloween on yours phone!" are constant phrases around here.
Halloween books, Halloween shows, or even just asking to see Halloween decoration that started early this year at Lowe's.
You have picked out a charter for everyone, when we ask (or more often: when you just want to ramble on and on about it without is asking) you simply start listing: "I wanna be kit cat! Mommy will be a spider! Grammy a witch! Grandad will be a coffee!..."
You and your talkative personality will just approach anyone at, for instance, the Chick-Fil-A playground and start telling the semi-made-up Mickey Mouse Halloween story which goes somewhat like this: "Mickey Mouse Halloween! Mickey open da door, and Donald got scared... He opened the dooooooor! [arms stretched up to the sky and eyes wide open to add to the drama]!!!"
Who would know that that little baby in mommy's belly, turning her head to the other side to avoid a 4D ultrasound photo to be taken would now love to be the center of the attention anywhere she goes?
I would tell you though, that Halloween has always been your favorite holiday. Remember last year when you asked daddy to walk you down to our neighbor's yard I'm the next cul-de-sac down every evening to see the scary decoration, especially that green monster baby which you then called "baby!"?
Love you, Evie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment