Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful Thanks














Credit for the pic goes to: http://archives.thedaily.washington.edu/1999/112399/N7.kr.pilgrim.ill..jpg



Despite all my complaining, I really have so much to be thankful for. So here is my list:
• That someone else is making Thanksgiving dinner and all I'm expected to do is eat.
• I am thankful that I have off this week☺
• I hate what the government has been doing to me and Enzo but I am thankful for their protection.
• I am thankful for my family who has put up with since birth.
• I am thankful for the friends who have in someway become a family to me.
• I am thankful for my little Brusier whom everyone thought I was helping him out by rescuing him, but really it was the
other way around.
• I am thankful for my latin stud who has waited patiently to be with me.
• Even though I don’t enjoying waking up at 5:30 every morning, I am thankful I have a job to go to.
• I am thankful for my home. It’s exactly what I needed.
• I am thankful for my health.
• I am thankful that Jesus came to the earth as a humble child in a manger. What a bizarre way God chose to save the
world???
• I am thankful, thankful, thankful….

No comments: