
Today I was so frustrated with life that I thought life was a whole lot easier before I was a Christian. This pic reminds me that no matter how true that statement is (which I still believe is true, at least for me), that eternally I can never repay this humble child for what He did for me.
I think we need to keep Christmas trees up year round. I am such a scrooge. Maybe this tree will remind me of what Christmas is really about. When I was a kid I would wake up to Santa Claus and all the gifts he had for me. I am so glad for those memories. It reminds me of what our heavenly
home will be like. Maybe we will wake up and be overjoyed at all the amazing things under God's tree.
1 comment:
I love your Christmas tree... I can just hear "Silent Night" playing in your little apartment. Just think, next Christmas, you'll be decorating with your HUSBAND!
Post a Comment