Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Update on life...

This weekend was a bit crazy. i went to a conference in Atlanta and then Enzo surprised me with tickets to the Fox for Les Mis. Good weekend but by Sunday I was completely exhausted. The conference I went to was at Phillips arena. Now I don't know if you have ever been there but it isn't very convient for a pregnant woman. We were seated the top which meant I had to do a lot of climbing up some steep stairs. I was huffing and puffing. The sad part is that I don't even look pregnant! Each week that goes by though I am showing more and more. Oh AND I have never had heartburn till this weekend either. So weird that your heart actually doesn't burn?????What's up with that?
Saturday night the play was awesome. It really is a great production that everybody should go see. The biggest theme I picked up on was forgiveness and we need all the lessons that we can get on this one. I am looking for tickets to Wicked so if anyone has some they need to get rid of let me know!


3 comments:

Michele said...

Are you guys going to find out if it's a boy or girl? Our ultrasound will be towards the end of this month. It's always an exciting time. :)

I get you with the stairs thing...we live at the top of a killer big hill. There's a great walking path at the bottom of the hill (of course), and I've stopped walking there because I don't want to huff and puff and gasp back up the big hill. :)

I just got heartburn yesterday! Must be that time in the pregnancy...although last time I don't remember it this early. But when I did get it, I had it everyday. Not fun....but Tums becomes your friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey! You should be finding out next week if you're having a boy or girl, right? My Lamaze teacher (she's also an LD nurse) told me that the best thing for pregnancy heartburn is Pepcid-AC. Haven't ever tried it before.

Anonymous said...

They call it heart burn because that is the area you feel the burn...weird huh? we talked about that in biomedical treatment of disease.