Oh my goodness, I saw this on MSN and read the article. So heartbreaking. And it looks really bad for Brazil. But, the really sad thing is, that after living here since January and seeing all the corruption myself here in Brazil with politics, government, and how things are done here, it really doesn't "shock" me that this has happened. (which is very, very sad!) Renato and I have been very upset about this and the injustice. We're praying for Sean and the reunion with his REAL daddy!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I saw this on MSN and read the article. So heartbreaking. And it looks really bad for Brazil. But, the really sad thing is, that after living here since January and seeing all the corruption myself here in Brazil with politics, government, and how things are done here, it really doesn't "shock" me that this has happened. (which is very, very sad!) Renato and I have been very upset about this and the injustice. We're praying for Sean and the reunion with his REAL daddy!
oh my word. how tragic. thank you for posting this.
Post a Comment