Saturday Enzo, mom, dad, and myself went in for a 3d/4d ultrasound...Unfornately little Evie wasn't really in the mood to play. She slept the entire time and kept her face blocked. :( Luckily the place we went to has a policy that if this happens they will alow you to come back for retakes. We ventured back on Tuesday and she was awake! She kept that arm in front of her face though... It was hard to get good pictures but I will post a few. My favorite is the one of her smiling. :)
It was also neat because the ultrasound tech wanted Enzo to talk to her because everytime he started she would move for us! I really think she already recognizes his voice by her reaction.


3 comments:
Awww! Love the pics! You reminded me to post Dawson's 3D pics....hmmm...I should get that done. How are you feeling? I hope you have a very restful break......you need it!
yes! Post yours! I love looking at them! I love my time off:)
Great so 'see' you bros!
It's also great to know that lovely mommy's & leggy daddy's girl (and 'my' lil niece) is 'COMING SOON in the newest Silva-Hall home near you!'
It's both a pity and a shame that:
1 - Blogger has always been eating my comments before they manage to get posted. Computrs...bah!
2 - Time has flewn so quikly that I have barely been managing to drop by to read & know about what God has been doing in my-dear-you's lives.
3 - That a "million-buck job" I was about to get has been cancelled due to The Crisis...Bad cuz that'd be a good chance for a trip to see Evie(?)...
But God's able to actually do things and immigratn service probs are NOT forever.
May the good Lord keep on blessing my-dear-AM-BR-couple !
Post a Comment