Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Evelyn is on the Way

Calm down... she is not here yet (at least not as I type this message). We have been at the hospital since around 11:30 a.m., after a great brunch.
Paige, as usual, hasn't been feeling pain, but she does have some contractions and has been on the pitocin for about 2 hours (as I type this post).

We can't wait to meet Evelyn (Evie). So far, everything is really calm: Paige is on her iPhone, we're talking to her parents in the room, her grandparents already came to visit with uncle Dan, Jessica Patterson (our photographer came by) and I have talked to my family via Skype / iPhone and such... :)

Everyone is cheering for Evie and Paige!

Thanks for the prayers and for keeping us in your thoughts.

This is our first child and everything has been so good and calm so far and we're sure it will be like this throughout the whole process.

Keep praying for us, for a smooth delivery, for Paige to stay calm and for a healthy baby.

No comments: