
But I started to feel better with my "Daddycure."
Then I was happy! I started posing in my Falcon's cheerleader outfit.
And then I couldn't be a cheerleader without cheering! We went to Waffle House for a "scary" Halloween breakfast!
Mommy and Daddy also like to dress me up in other things..like a horsie.
Halloween night was fun too! Mommy and I were a lady bug and a bumble bee! Daddy dressed like some man named Uncle Sam.

Then some scary witch came to get this Lady Bug!

That Uncle Same saved me!

Uncle Same and I shared a Pumpkin. Mommy and Daddy are also trying to teach me to share.

Why does Mommy always stare at me like I am pretty or something?

This is me out on my first night of trick or treating!
Guys it was so neat seeing all those bears, lady bugs, monsters, and kitty cats!

My friend Adam came along and made sure I crossed the street safely.
When we got back home, the witch was gone and Grammie was there! She was holding a sweet little thing.

Then that sweet little thing turned into a pea pod!

Mommy held the pea pod and I got a little jealous.

But I was okay because Granny Norton and Papa John held me!

Mommy also had a Deviled Egg and pretty model come visit. I know they were there to see me!

Then I settled in for the night with my friend Adam to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
HAPPY HALLOQUEEN!




2 comments:
Hahaha, this was cute, and wow, what a busy day Miss Evie had! ;o)
Oh my word, your family is too cute! Next Halloween I want to be with you guys!
Post a Comment