Mark March 6th in your calendar...it's the big interview day. Enzo has to be there bright and early at 8:00AM. It seems kinda far away (the date) but the more I think about it, it really isn't. Considering we started the process October 6th and it will end March 6th; it has only taken 5 months exactly. Not bad when I look back and remember so many telling me and Enzo it would be a long terrible process. The worst part is planning the freakin' wedding, which I would be doing even if we weren't going through this process. It is definitely worth the extra effort to ensure that we aren't risking being together because we can't think rationally. When you love someone, we are discovering is more than immediate satisfaction; it is also taking the time and having patience to see beyond the relationship. It also thinking of what is best for the relationship in the long run.
The fiance visa might be a little extra money and a little extra time but we are discovering that (for us) to be together it is worth it.
Anywho, please pray for Enzo as he ventures into the world of consulates. Honestly, I am not worried about it. We have all the proper documents and all he needs to do is tell the truth. But please still pray...no matter how much we may have these things prepared there is always a chance of a denial.
Oh and stay tuned for Wedding plans!
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment