ok so funnny story here...
As most of you know I have this week off for Cherokee County's winter break so mom and I decided to take my wedding dress in for alterations. I am at the store standing in front of the mirror, allowing a woman named "Cookie" to alter my dress and then it happened. I started to feel all clamy and sick. Then my vision became blurry and I started to feel myself freakin' start to pass out! I had to lay down and everyone came to fan me. They were so nice and got me water and cold paper towels. My mom is going frantic and she starts to fan me. After it was over all I could think was "oh my God, I am one of those crazy brides that can't even get fitted for her dress! What a moran!"
Well afterwards mom and I did a few more errands and then I came home. I just sat on the couch thinking about my life and what had just happened. It wasn't like me at all to do something like that. I thought back on what was happening whenever the faintish feeling began and there really was not that much running through my head. My only conclusion was that there must be some sort of anxiety that just hasn't surfaced. There are some deeper issues. Enzo calls it "Enzoiety!"
I don't know, but I do know this... there is a saying we have and it goes something like "God won't give you more than you can handle." I know from experience that this is a LIE. God does give us more than we can handle. Thankfully, He does so that I am forced to give it over to him so that He can do it. I can't handle it and I am not suppose to.Look at what happens when I do take in on all by myself... I faint! This really might be one of the most important lessons I have ever learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't forget to keep your knees bend during your actual wedding ceremony or you'll pass out fo' real!
paige, it's melissa...do you remember my wedding??!!! if i didn't pass out you'll be fine!
Post a Comment