Monday, June 16, 2008
San Francisco vs. Belo Horizonte
So if you don't know by now Enzo and I are in Santa Clara this week. Enzo is here working and I am tagging long trying to make myself useful and occasionally experience some tourism. Saturday we took the 30 minute trip to San Francisco to see what all the fuss was about this city. Immediately Enzo and I decided it was a city we could definitely live in. We felt right at home...and after a little while we started talking about how it all seemed familiar but we kept on doing all the touristic things to city has to offer. Then we remembered what the familiarity was about..it was so much like Enzo's home town of Belo Horizonte! Back in 2005 , mom took a trip with me to BH and she kept commenting on how she felt like she was in San Francisco...she is so right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment