It is very strange when you realize that, after years of using Google, Yahoo and others as online references, I would use one of those as a "place of reference" which is what I did today.
I was invited to present on Net-Geners and how to develop learning for them with my manager, Brandon, here in the Sun campus in Menlo Park, CA. Paige is tagging along ;) and we'll stay for a week.
This place is impregnated with technology/Web companies. As you drive around you will go past Microsoft, Cisco, Sony, etc. We're actually staying at the Marriott across from Webex and Yahoo, literally. Funny... today the GPS I rented with the car didn't work on the way back from Menlo Park (we' actually staying in Santa Clara), so I asked for some directions up to a certain point and still didn't situate myself completely, When I saw Yahoo and I know I was close to the hotel...
Next time I will just do a "Yahoo search" and I will know where I am... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment