First off and most importantly, Bruiser got a new bed. His grandmother bought it for him. When Enzo works or plays his guitar Bruiser insist on sitting in it an staring at his Daddy.
Friday, June 06, 2008
Bruiser loves again.
Summer is here and very little blogging went on in this blogish world this past spring. I am wondering if I should just take this site down. Now with Facebook, Myspace, MAC websites, yada yada yada it's so hard to keep up. I will TRY to update but it probably will be a poor attempt because lack of motivation.

First off and most importantly, Bruiser got a new bed. His grandmother bought it for him. When Enzo works or plays his guitar Bruiser insist on sitting in it an staring at his Daddy.
First off and most importantly, Bruiser got a new bed. His grandmother bought it for him. When Enzo works or plays his guitar Bruiser insist on sitting in it an staring at his Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is precious.
Post a Comment