Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back in the day...

Feels like such a long time ago when I used to take those trips to China and South Korean for the language learning software company to manage the installation of the program and provide training for those interest or already purchasing it.

Today I was going through some trash and I found a travel invoice with one of those trips' itinerary:

08 Nov 06 - Delta Airlines from Atlanta 10:44am to Honolulu 3:30pm

10 Nov 06 - Korean Air from Honolulu 10:45am to Seoul Incheon International Airport 4:30pm (of the 11 of Nov.)

11 Nov 06 - Air China from Seoul Incheon 6:20pm to Beijing 7:30pm

14 Nov 06 - Korean Air from Beijing 1:00pm to Seoul Incheon 4:00pm

19 Nov 06 Korean Air from Seoul Incheon 10:50 am to Atlanta 9:35am

This reminds me of how thankful I am for the experiences God has allowed me to be through. I have seen places I have never dreamed of seeing, met interesting people, learned a lot. And now I want to be able to have my wife and kid :) go with me to different places as well. When possible, I want my mom and people I love to experience different places and cultures...

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how far you've come ;)