
Another night of sleep lost with sickness and roosters...
I woke up and yelled at Edson about them. Elder, my other brother, took them to his new home instead.
Felipe brought Bruna, his girlfriend, for us to meet for the first time. She seems to be a quiet, serious and good girl.
Elder got Paige and I some Açaí cream on his way back from the mall with Kaique.
Paige's fever was up and down, finally showing signs of stabilizing. Strange thing happened...Paige was keeping a temp. of around 101 and then all the sudden she started dripping sweat. I picked up the phone to call the hospital because it appeared that Paige was about to pass out. My sister began taking her temp and it was over 102. Then all the sudden Paige looked up and said "It is over." I was still about to call the hospital but Paige begged to give her 10 more minutes. We took her temp and it was down to 97! I have heard of people breaking the temperture by sweating it out but I had never seen someone know the exact moment. Paige is still weak from this sickness but is doing much better. Praying that Evie doesn't get it! PLease pray for her health too!
I woke up and yelled at Edson about them. Elder, my other brother, took them to his new home instead.
Felipe brought Bruna, his girlfriend, for us to meet for the first time. She seems to be a quiet, serious and good girl.
Elder got Paige and I some Açaí cream on his way back from the mall with Kaique.
Paige's fever was up and down, finally showing signs of stabilizing. Strange thing happened...Paige was keeping a temp. of around 101 and then all the sudden she started dripping sweat. I picked up the phone to call the hospital because it appeared that Paige was about to pass out. My sister began taking her temp and it was over 102. Then all the sudden Paige looked up and said "It is over." I was still about to call the hospital but Paige begged to give her 10 more minutes. We took her temp and it was down to 97! I have heard of people breaking the temperture by sweating it out but I had never seen someone know the exact moment. Paige is still weak from this sickness but is doing much better. Praying that Evie doesn't get it! PLease pray for her health too!
No comments:
Post a Comment