'I say a little prayer for you' on the day my new age's come - and your citizenship's to come.
Please let's praise'im!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PPs5VEESdU
p.s.:[Only one thing - Enzo's face's gonna be like Julia Roberts' = so astonishedly happy he wot be able to say a thing for the first 2 minutes]
p.s.2: [ok, ok i KNOW her face was not that of merryness, but of distress. But I am also saying that ENZO'S FACE shall be one of unspokenly happy astonishment!]
1 comment:
'I say a little prayer for you'
on the day my new age's come - and your citizenship's to come.
Please let's praise'im!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PPs5VEESdU
p.s.:[Only one thing - Enzo's face's gonna be like Julia Roberts' = so astonishedly happy he wot be able to say a thing for the first 2 minutes]
p.s.2: [ok, ok i KNOW her face was not that of merryness, but of distress. But I am also saying that ENZO'S FACE shall be one of unspokenly happy astonishment!]
Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment