
Hello "everybody" who's been reading this blogger...
I NEED to mention the fact that I had a very good conversation with Jon McElam some days ago; it really helped me get out of this "depressed mood"... He reminded me of the simple, but always forgotten fact that everything is in God's hands. Even though this is truth we struggle to prove it wrong and have a hard time admiting we'll never be able to do it...
...and it is in situations like Paige and mine's that we can test this truth to its limits, man we know that huh Paige??? We've come a long way...
I've been feeling much more comfortable with the whole thing right now... I don't feel it like a burden or anything. Of course there are times I do, but thank God for the FRIENDS I have (who He gave me). These times are only brief moments of dispair and selfcenteredness in which I forget there's a God out there looking after me... and Paige...
Man, I really wanna thank all my friends, my faithful friends for everything...
Does this sound cheesy? I'm sorry... hehehe
2 comments:
Well thank you for remember me about the trustfull God we have and how much it is a privilege to walk with you on this! Praise the Lord for He is mercyful and give us a family to trust! "Not to us, O LORD, not to us
but to your name be the glory,
because of your love and faithfulness. " Salm 115:1
Thank you so much for sharing your thought Anselmo and thank you even more for considering us part of you "big family"...
see ya brother...
ENZO..
Post a Comment