
Is this woman smart or what? What a lucky man I am... she has the biggest heart on earth!!! Too bad she also can have the worst mood ever! (just kidding) I am the winner on that one hahaha...
I really wanted to know when all this whole process thing would be finished, you know? I'm tired of anticipating feelings and emotions, feeling angry,frustratated, nervous and sad and...! I wanna just jump right into the moment when i'll have to deal with the real stuff (you know what I mean?) and it not just be imaginary scenarios... I'm tired of trying to imagine what it will be like when it is all over; I´m tired of feeling exhausted trying not to imagine stupid lil' things like... "what kinda questions will they ask me at the consulate?" or"am I gonna like that country?" or "will I have friends in the States?" or "what is it gonna be like having my family kilometers (yes, I measure things in Km) away?" ... I mean I am the kinda guy who anticipates feelings, whether they are good or bad...
well forget this...
Hey Paigie, I like the dogs, mmm good legs uh?
hehehe
Bye,
the Latin-Blooded Stud
by the way Paige, we need to start signing the post so they'll recognize who's posting here.. I know we have different styles and diferent languages and stuff but, you know... (maybe I will write in azuk)
No comments:
Post a Comment