
mmmmm... poor Paige, she's the only one posting here... well I don't know whether I write my posts in Portuguese (Portuguese is a direct modern descendant of Latin, the vernacular Latin of the Roman soldier and colonist rather than the classical Latin of the cultured Roman citizen.) or English (The modern English language is a direct descendant of Old English, a tingue of Germanic tribes who invaded Britain in the 5th century. The language acquired its present day form in the 16th century.).
Bom, acho que vou escrever nos dois idiomas.
Estou bem apreensivo quanto ao processo todo. Sabe, eu também compartilho dos recentimentos da Paige quanto ao órgão da imigração Americano. A Paige já disse tudo o que eu diria sobre o assunto resumidamente. Não me sinto em um momento muito adequado para dizer nada, pois se eu o fizesse seria por ressentimento.
Prefiro simplesmente "tentar" confiar em Deus. Pedir a Ele forças para que eu e a Paige nos mantenhamos calmos durante esse processo tão angustiante. Tudo o que temos que fazer agora é esperar. E esperar pela recompensa que Deus nos dará.Peço que orem por nós, MUITO!
Ainda terei que enfrentar muitas mudanças ao mesmo tempo após esse processo todo (mudança de país, adaptação lá, nova vida, casamento, distância da família a qual sou muito apegado, etc). Por favor, orem por mim.
My family has been very nice about it all, they LOVE Paige, specially my mom ;)The only thing my mom doesn't like is the fact that I'm gonna move away from her, I mean from the COUNTRY! But she'll get used to it. And the airlines are gonna love it too ;)!!
Man, I love this woman!! Even though I don't know how to show that sometimes (sometimes = most of the times). The bad thing is that Paige, being "the girl", has to deal with all this "documentational" crap and carry this load right now because she is the American and the American governemnt wants their citizens to deal with all of this. Man, this girl loves me, uh? (I bet she is embarassed right now, hehehe)... Oh, but she'll have her reward: A Handsome Intelligent Funny Cool Charming Latin Lover... who is besides all that: HUMBLE... ;)
Hey I don't know why Paige loves capoeira so much, I never did. But I confess I lvoe martial arts (and do Tae Kwon-do) and it would be really nice to see her doing capoeira. Então eu estou colocando aqui umas fotos de TKD só para contrastar com a foto da capoeira da Paige.
Um abraço...
ENZO...
No comments:
Post a Comment