Sunday, October 30, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Ummm...isn't Enzo cute? Anyway, it seems like it has been a while since I have talked to many of you. I am not trying to ignore you; I promise! This past weekend I have moved into my nest and I really think the chaos will never end! As soon as I get some pictures to show you guys I will post them. I think i am really going to like it. I hope Enzo does too. In a previous blog he talked about all the anticipation he has; how he wonders what it will be like; will he have friends; and so on. I know I probably don't have them to the same degree he does but I just can't stop thinking that if he comes here and hates it, it is all my fault:( No pressure Paige! We really need prayer in this area. Right now I am in the process of trying to a good church in this area. So hopefully that will happen and then other things will fall into place as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige, This was really fun to read about you and Enzoe and what God is doing in your life...I am so encouraged by the post about the little girl in your class and God using her, I needed to be reminded of that simple truth that God loves everyone and God doesnt only use cool, beautiful people to impact the world. Thanks alot! We need to hang out SOON and catch up. Love you Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige! I love this blog idea. I looked at the website of your new apartment and it looks SO nice! I am so excited for you! I'm sorry it didnt work out for us to get together that one week... I really want us to get together though! I'm always in Atlanta but having spending money if often a problem! Let's get together soon though! Love you!